Wednesday, July 3, 2019

Graduation Day

Hey guys, it's been awhile. 
Update: I GRADUATED FROM UNIVERSITY! I am finally done school and oh my goodness does it feel good. This was probably the most stressful and challenging time of my life. Seriously, there were so many moments during my four years in uni where I thought I wasn't going to make it. In the end, it was so worth it, the tassel was definitely worth the hassle lol. It still doesn't feel real that I am done school, maybe it'll hit me when I wake up in September and don't have to go to school. 



The time building up to graduation, I've honestly been feeling kind of meh and like this accomplishment of mine wasn't a big deal. It may be because I feel so uncertain about my life right now and I hate it. I feel confused, lost and scared about my life post graduation. When I compare myself to other graduates who seem to have their life figured out while I'm still trying to figure my sh*t out. STILL! I thought I was going to have every aspect of my life figured out after graduation. When I type this now it sounds so silly. 
We're only in our 20's y'all, it's going to be ok.
I may not be where I thought I was going to be but that hasn't stopped me to continue and keep trying. Although I've experienced some of my lowest points throughout university and am currently feeling low right now, I have also learned about the extent of my will. And I know I undermined my graduation but I am so damn proud of myself for making it this far despite the hardships and earning my degree.
If you are a fellow graduate, CONGRATULATIONS! I am learning how to embrace the uncertainty and the adventures and most importantly, being kinder to myself, and I hope you are too. 


With love & light,
C
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig